We offer a choice of luxury bed and breakfast accommodation on the outskirts of Grayshott. A picturesque, award winning village on the edge of the South Downs National Park and the National Trust Commons at The Devils Punchbowl and Hindhead Common.
Set within our pretty English country garden our cosy and comfortable bed and breakfast offers quiet family run accommodation with its own access. Ideal for those looking for a place to stay in a haven of peace and tranquillity. Guests benefit from a king size bed with Egyptian cotton sheets and walk in double shower. There is the option of a private attached lounge and fully fitted kitchen offering a self-catering alternative for those looking to stay a little longer.
We are idyllically situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty and rurally located between London and the south coast. The market towns of Haslemere, Farnham and Guildford are all within 15 minutes by car with fast access links provided locally by the A3 and the Hindhead Tunnel.
Peaceful and secluded, situated on the Surrey/Hampshire/West Sussex borders we provide the perfect opportunity from which to explore the best the South has to offer including the local tracks ideal for walkers, cyclists, horse riders and nature lovers.
- Up to two parties of guests have the choice of double bedroom ensuite or studio comprising double bedroom ensuite with seperate lounge area
- Free Wifi and document printing
- Satellite TV with freeview
- Tea & fresh coffee making facilities in room
- Choice of full english or continental breakfast
- Home grown honey from our own bees
- Conserves made from fruit from the garden
- Fresh home cooked meals available
- Packed lunches available
- Homemade cake on arrival
- Off road parking
- Horse riding facilities with qualified instructor available
Rates and additional information
Flexible rates for extended stays
Staff and management on site daily.
Continental style breakfast is included and guests help themselves from provisions supplied in the room.
Fully inclusive English breakfast also available if ordered the night before. Served before 09.00 weekdays or 11.00 weekends.
Rooms are normally vacated by 10.00am weekdays or 12.00 am weekends but these times are flexible by prior arrangement.
We look forward to welcoming you!